Sri Aditya is coming up with an exclusive gated community of 40 exclusive luxury villas in the spectacular locale of Narsingi in an area of 16.28 Acres. A rhapsody of luxurious interiors, picturesque outdoors, gorgeous club facilities, this is where the city’s glitterati find their home.
As GM projects you are expected to oversee all the aspects of the project and make sure the project is completed on time with top quality finishes within the specified budget. You need to manage the entire project team and coordinate with Head office, Consultants, PMC team and contractors to ensure smooth progress.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a Project coordinator or higher post.
- Proven working experience in the direct management of large, complex real estate projects.
- Project Management - Planning / scheduling, strategizing, monitoring, tracking of project and delivering results as per the set project objectives. Establish policy, processes, procedure manuals for entire project management
- Coordination - Coordinate with the Head office, Consultants, PMC team and contractors to solve any drawing or technical related issues and to get work clearances.
- Processes and checklists - Prepare checklist and implement work strategies, processes, time schedules, work packages,material procurement processes, set quality standards and institute a suitable quality monitoring system.
- Contracts – Review contract documents, identify suitable contractors, conduct bids, set deliverables, timeline and claim checking.
- Monitoring - Monitor day to day operations of work at site, solve problems and implement improvement measures. Monitor contractor’s work for compliance with schedule, budget, quality, safety, and overall conformance with the contract documents
- Planning - Manpower planning, productivity analysis, resource management ,material planning, Prepare BOQ, cost budgeting and work time schedules
- Risk management - Project risk management, risk mitigation measures, cost effective analysis
- Team manager, result oriented, good communication, presentation skills, leadership, entrepreneurial, self-motivated.
- Exposure to MS office is basic requirement
- Expertise in Auto cad design and Construction Management procedures.
- Knowledge of regulatory norms for land development / real estate development
- UG: B.tech/B.E in Civil
- PG: Post Graduation in civil/Architecture/Interior/Construction Management
If you feel this is a right job fit for you, share your resume to email@example.com